en(336) 777-3411
Free ConsultationConsulta Gratis
Mon - Fri 9am-5pmLunes-Viernes 9am-5pm

About Us

Story About Our Firm

A Voice for the Voiceless

I attended high school in Winston-Salem, going to a few public schools before graduating from Carver High School in 2005. I went on to study criminal justice at North Carolina A&T and finally graduated Charlotte School of Law in 2015.

I decided to set up shop in Winston-Salem to establish myself as a resource to the community. The same community my kids are growing up in now.

I’m a Hispanic American who speaks Spanish fluently. I know the reality of living in this country and struggling to be understood because of the language barrier.

I am here to provide value to this community by standing up for the voiceless in matters of personal injury and more.

– Miguel

Keys to Success

We pride ourselves on having great customer service. Our clients are our number one priority and we treat them as such.

Our Philosophy

To zealously advocate for our clients and doing everything in our power to get the best results, all while respecting the bounds of the law.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much time do I have to report the accident I was involved in?

In auto accidents it is best practice to report the accident right away to your local authorities and have them type out an accident report with all parties names, insurance info, and any witnesses on the scene.

For workers compensation claims, you have 30 day from the date of injury to report the incident to you supervisor.

How long is the statute of limitations to file suit for a North Carolina personal injury case?

In NC there is a 3 years statute of limitations, whether it is an auto accident or a workplace accident. That is 3 years from the date of injury. If the accident caused a death, then there is a 2-year statute of limitations to sue on behalf of the deceased.

What information do you need from me in order to get started?

Accident report if one is available, Accident report number if the full report is not available yet, the report number will do fine, or exchange of information form, this is usually given to you by the officer at the scene.

If none of these are available to you, please get names of both drivers any and all passengers, date of the accident, location of the accident, insurance information, and all facilities where you received medical treatment.

What types of injury cases does your firm work on?

Auto Accidents, Workers Compensation, and Product Liability

What other legal matters does your firm handle?

All misdemeanor and felony level cases including: DWI, License restoration, drug crimes, theft crimes, traffic violations etc.